1-877-394-7804     |     About Us     |     Bylaws     |     Careers     |     Contact Us


We are searching for the following members who have unclaimed patronage capital credits due to an insufficient address.  Please call our office to speak to a capital credit representative or complete the forms and return to our office to receive your unclaimed capital credits.

If your name is on this list please print this form and return to Hill County Electric by Mail, E-Mail or Fax.

The attached W9 Form must also be completed and is required by the IRS for any payments over $600.00.

  • Please complete all information on the Payee (person receiving the refund check).
    • Whether or not this payment is taxable or nontaxable is an item to be discussed with your accountant or tax preparer.