Youth Tour to Washington DC
The experience of a Lifetime is waiting for you. If you're a current High School Sophomore or Junior Hill County Electric Member Dependent you could win a Free Trip to Washington D.C.!
June 10-16 2017
Orientation in Great Falls on June 9, 2017
Why should I be Hill County Electric Cooperatives’ Youth Tour delegate?
Essay Contest Rules
1. The student must be a sophomore or junior in high school in the fall of 2016.
2. Student cannot be a prior winner of the youth tour.
3. The student and/or parent or guardian must be served by Hill County Electric.
4. The student must write an essay on the topic listed below.
5. “Why should I be Hill County Electric Cooperatives’ Youth Tour delegate?”
6. Essays must include a cover page with the student’s name, address, telephone number and the name of their rural electric cooperative and a copy of the attached application