PAYgo Prepaid Metering
Pay As You Go with PAYgo Prepaid Metering from HCE!
It is easy! Call 1.877.394.7804 to get started!
Reasons to choose Prepaid Metering...
- No monthly bill.
- No security deposit.
- No late fees.
- You control your energy budget.
- Receive balance notices by e-mail.
- Conveniently view usage and pay online.
Hill County Electric Cooperative offers prepaid metering to members who have a single-phase residential, non-residential or commercial electric service that is no greater than 200 amps and 120/240 volts.* There is a one-time setup fee of $15 for the service with no equipment to buy or rent.
Things to remember
• Existing deposits will be applied to outstanding balance and/or the new prepay service.
• Account base charge and lease lights are subject to the same monthly recurring charges and are prorated per day.
• Billing statements will not be mailed. Low balance notifications will be e-mailed or sent by auto-mated phone message.
• Prepay members are responsible for checking their account balance at www.HillCountyElectric.coop, or by calling our office during business hours.
• Prepaid accounts with a balance less than $0 will be disconnected at 11:00 a.m. Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and other office closures.
• Payments must be made by 10:00 a.m. that day to avoid disconnect. A $10 disconnect charge will be applied to all disconnected accounts.
• Services will be reconnected during these business hours only: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays and other office closures.
• Reconnects require a minimum purchase of $40 of which $30 is applied to electricity purchase and $10 to the disconnect fee.
• Payments can be made at HCE’s Havre office, Native American Bank at Rocky Boy, pay by phone (1-855-385-9913) or at www.HillCountyElectric.coop.
• Medical conditions and/or inclement weather will not postpone disconnection.
• Prepaid accounts are not eligible for payment arrangements.