As a member of Hill County Electric Cooperative, a Touchstone Energy® cooperative, you can receive discounts on products and services from participating local and national businesses.
The Co-op Connections® member benefit program is absolutely FREE.
Here’s what you receive:
- Great discounts from businesses in your community.
- 10% - 60% discount on prescriptions at participating pharmacies just by presenting your Co-op Connections® key fob. Local participating pharmacies include K-mart, Gary & Leo's IGA Health Mart, Northern Montana Pharmacy, Wal-mart and Western Drug.
- Access to over 48,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores, search online to find discounted prices on prescriptions (www.rxpricequotes.com) and participating locations (www.locateproviders.com group number 22203MT03).
Here’s what you do:
- Log on to www.connections.coop to view a list of participating business and discount offerings.
- Present your card at participating businesses to receive discounts. (New discounts are added periodically.)
This is just one more way you benefit from being a cooperative member. Because Hill County Electric is a Touchstone Energy® cooperative, we are always “Looking out for you”.
To receive your FREE Co-op Connections® key fob or if you have any questions, please call Angela at Hill County Electric,
1-877-394-7804 or by e-mail at aallestad@itsTriangle.net.